amazon

Friday, May 6, 2016

opening the door to the mind

life worth living be kind to yourself and keep in mind as long as you choose to be happy you will everyday life experiences can enrich the soul or destroy the mind as we grow and learn that pain is not only skin deep it goes further on emotional levels understanding and controlling emotions can be a powerful and challenging thing  I like to think of myself as a positive productive person but I have had struggles just like so many others but in my darkest Hours i always thirst for light knowing that if I focus all my energy on a straight and narrow path I see my future what I see is greatness overcoming all obstacles in my way because the only obstacles that can stop you from achieving your goals and living the life you want are the ones you've created in your mind  the old saying Mind Over Matter always comes to me and I know if I believe in myself and put my best foot forward nothing can stop me

No comments:

Post a Comment