amazon

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The next step

so I have taken the next step in  e-commerce I have opened a store in ebay and it is doing pretty well with  eBay u get a lot of cool features and  good support all the way around eBay offers a huge platform for your store you get your products in front of millions of viewers you get specific instructions on how to list, ship, sell and buy any items you can think of it is very simple if you know what you want to sell if you don't eBay will give you suggestions of what is selling how much of products is selling and at what price basically gives you all the information needed to be successful in online entrepreneurship I have personally been quite satisfied with what they offer now you do have to meet certain  selling standards that include pretty much what you would want to encounter in real life face-to-face transactions reliable information quality customer support and outstanding service on your part but if you are serious about earning a living  from your online business then those qualities should be important to you as well it is a pretty awesome thing to be financially free now I'm not saying I have made enough to buy a new Ferrari but I have made enough to move up out of the hole I was in so if you ask me it's worth it more about the standards in becoming a a top rated plus seller requires a little more I will go over in my next post but until then keep trying and never give up and in the worst of times the best of things are yet to come

No comments:

Post a Comment