amazon

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

As I continue my search onwards into the world of e-commerce I'll find  some things can be very helpful like the basics eBay Amazon two great places to start you can start on eBay simply by listing your items you have around the house but that's not what I'm looking for now with Amazon you have a little bit more elegant listings approach but still you have so many other sellers listing the same things and just making it difficult to sell your product now when I say product there's all types of products items you can list for sale now what I'm venturing into is something called Drop Shipping now that's where you not necessarily have the product on hand but are able to buy from source and ship directly to your customer and that eliminates the need to invest in a product that you don't know will sell also eliminates having to deal with the shipping because you will be giving the order and the customers address directly to your source. Now lead you into having to find a reliable source with the product price that will be profitable I have found he can be a tedious search with a lot of unexpected twists and turns but still  journey on

No comments:

Post a Comment